Enabling customers with online food and menu system with list of cuisines offered by one or more restaurants, is the key objective of online food ordering applications like TinyOwl. Online food ordering is very advantageous compared to traditional dine-in at restaurants. With latest technology improvements and increase in Internet users, online food ordering industry posted more sales in the recent years. It is very difficult for restaurants to manage orders manually. Online Ordering system can help restaurants to reduce man power for restaurants and help in effective order management for take-away and home delivery.
How Online Food Ordering Works?
When the visitors landed on the online food app or websites, list of cuisines will be provided and they can order with just a click from anywhere. Some websites allow users to add special instructions before confirming the order. Once the payment has been confirmed, your order will be delivered to the address provided. Both take away and home delivery options are also available.
- Consumers can order food using the TinyOwl app anywhere anytime provided the address is within the delivery circle.
- Compared to dining in at the restaurant, consumers don’t need to worry about the seat availability and current traffic status.
- More discounts, Restaurant Deals and food coupons are available for regular customers.
- Variety of payment options available and it helps to pay with Credit/Debit Cards or Internet Banking or Wallet Payment Schemes.
- Compared to traditional menu booklets, viewing menus on online food app enables better selection of dishes and enhances overall consumer experience.
- If you are having a busy schedule on the day which gives only limited time for lunch, TinyOwl app will be very much advantageous compared to traditional dine-in at restaurants.
- For restaurants, less man power is needed and this type of food ordering reduces the communication errors between the customers and the waiter.
- Menus can be managed easily which eliminates the printing cost of menus, if the food prices are changed.
- You don’t need a computer to order your favorite food. You can order from any devices with good internet connection.
- In take away orders, possible loss for restaurant may occur if the customer didn’t arrive at the restaurant for pick-up.
- Having similar dishes at home and restaurant can make a real difference. However for business meetings, dining in at the restaurants will be preferable.
- Needs phone verification for proceeding into order confirmation eliminating losses due to fake orders.
Is TinyOwl reliable?
Absolutely! TinyOwl is an online food ordering application that aids in easy food ordering. Currently operational in some of the major cities, the application is an umbrella application that has listed multiple restaurants in your locality. You can easily choose any of the restaurants that you like by browsing through the menu as well as the reviews received by the restaurants and order your favorite meal. Scan through the menu nicely before ordering anything. Make sure that you provide the address and pin code correctly, in order to avoid any unnecessary hassle or delays. The payment options are safe and you can either pay using your debit or credit card or use your online wallet such as Paytm, Mobikwik to avail some cashback or additional Restaurant Deals. The food will be delivered to you in about 30-50 minutes.
Food ordering is fun, safe and easy. Download TinyOwl or any other food ordering application that you like and have a fun filled meal. We’re sure you’ll love this new introduction in the digital world.