Nowadays everyone is pretty much an amateur photographer thanks to smartphones and convenient digital cameras. If you’re in the habit of recording short video clips at events, why not go a step further and compile them into a full-fledged video montage that showcases its highlights?
Assuming you’re not sure how difficult that would be, rest assured that with the Movavi Video Editor the process is actually extremely straightforward. Because it is so intuitive, you’ll be able to create a great-looking video montage without much hassle – all you need to know is what steps you need to take:
- Load the videos and pictures that you took from the event into the Movavi Video Editor by clicking on the ‘Add Media Files’ button and selecting them all.
- Start to add the videos and pictures to the ‘Timeline’ by dragging and dropping them in the order that you want them to appear.
- As you add videos to your ‘Timeline’ delete any unwanted segments and excess footage so that only the highlights remain.
- If you like, you can add stylish transitions between certain clips and scenes to give your video a bit of polish.
- Choose a great audio track to act as the background music and load it into the Movavi Video Editor by clicking on ‘Add Media Files’. Drag and drop it into the ‘Audio track’ of the ‘Timeline’.
- Decide whether or not you want to insert text to act as titles or captions or if you want to add special effects to alter the video in other ways.
- When you’re satisfied, save the video montage using one of the hundreds of presets that are available and will automatically optimize the video format and settings for a platform or device of your choice.
If you’ve never tried to create a montage video in the past, it may take a few minutes to get used to the various tools and features that you’re going to be using. That being said, the Movavi Video Editor is certainly up to the task and can also enhance the video quality, digitize video from analog sources, capture webcam footage, and do many other things.
Go ahead and try it out for yourself to see just how easy it is to create a video montage that looks as if it was professionally produced in a studio.